Bay Area Pet Pals offers an easy Online Payment Option for our valued Customers.
Chase QuickPay is an online service that allows you to send money to virtually anyone enrolled with just an e-mail address. It’s fast, convenient, and secure, and it’s easy to get started. All you will need is a valid email address and U.S. bank account.
Your security matters to Chase, and they use a variety of advanced technologies to make sure the service remains secure with stringent and trustworthy online security measures.
This service is FREE and you do not need to have a Chase Bank account to use it.
There are no fees and no automatic payments. To make a payment, just specify the amount, list what services and dates you are making payment for – and click. It’s an easy way for you to pay for weekly or monthly Bay Area Pet Pals services as well.
Enrollment takes just a few minutes and is simple to use.
1. Have your checkbook ready for your bank’s routing number and account number.
2. If you are already enrolled in Chase QuickPay, go to Chase.com/QP and enter your username and password as before.
3. Already a Chase customer but not yet banking with Chase Online? Click on the link “Get a User ID”.
4. Non-Chase customers can follow these steps:
1. Go to Chase.com/QP and click the special link at the bottom-left below “Not a Chase customer?”
You will have two options to verify your account once signed up:
a. Enter your username and password from your current online banking (this option seems to be the fastest and easiest).
b. Do some “test deposits” which can take up to 2-3 days to verify.
When setting up your Chase Quick Pay account be sure that the password you select fits the parameters they ask for. For example: Having a capital letter or a number in the password, etc.
5. Please enter the recipient name: Lynda Mortensen and the e-mail address: Lynrizzo@me.com to remit payment.
*Be sure to let us know what services and dates you are making payment for.
We Welcome you, and we Thank You for your patronage and continued support!