At Bay Area Pet Pals, our primary mission is to provide the best Dog Walking, Dog Boarding, and Pet Sitting services for your pet. To do so, we need to ask a lot of questions as they enable us to be prepared to meet each pet’s individual needs.
Please have the following information readily available:
- Pet’s date of birth
- Pet’s Veterinarian Information (if applicable)
- Pet Medication Information (as applicable) to include: Name of medication(s), directions for administering medications, and Veterinarian information (name, address, and phone)
For Dog Boarding:
- Pet Immunization Records – You will be given the opportunity to upload a .jpg file of your pet’s immunization records. Please rename the file as follows before uploading: ‘YourPet’sName-YourLastName-Immunization’ (For example: fluffy-smith-immunization.jpg)
For Dog Walking & Pet Sitting:
- Information about accessing and navigating your Home
- Key Storage Lock Box information
Please allow yourself at least 15 minutes for completing this Form. If you have more than one pet, then additional time may be needed.
If you wish to stop working on the form at any time and complete it later, click on the link at the very bottom of the page that says, “Save and Continue Later”. Then, follow the instructions at the very bottom of the page.
Be sure to select the appropriate Service for your Pet(s):
Dog Walking Choose this service for Monday-Friday Dog Walking Services only. This service does not include: feeding, caring for other pets, or home sitting services. If you will be away or traveling; please choose from our Pet Sitting or Dog Boarding Services.
Pet Sitting Travelers choose this service for pet and home care. This service can include care for cats, dogs, fish, and other small animals. Pet Sitting services can also include Dog Walks, Pet Feeding, Pet Play Time, Watering Plants, Cat Litter Box Cleaning, Small Cage Cleaning, and General House Sitting Services.
Dog Boarding This service is mainly for dogs 30lbs or less that are to stay at the home of Bay Area Pet Pals for walks, care, feeding, and play time. We do not board cats.