Do you love cats, dogs, and other pets?
Would you rather spend time outdoors than stuck in an office or behind a counter?
Bay Area Pet Pals is looking for animal lovers to join our Dog Walking and Pet Sitting Team. Please inquire for an application and interview. If you meet the criteria below and are serious about giving at least a 1 year commitment, we would love to hear from you!
We are a local family-owned pet care company on the Peninsula that has been servicing San Mateo, Foster City, Belmont, San Carlos, Redwood City, Atherton, Menlo Park and Palo Alto for over 10 years.
Our employees come first because they are the front line in running our business successfully. We treat our walkers and sitters with gratitude, appreciation, and respect – this is why most Pet Pals have been with us for many years. We hire employees, not independent contractors. We are not an on-demand pet service app – we aim to provide steady work and a weekly route catered to each Pet Pal’s own area and availability, with no long commute. We also provide training, pet CPR, and first aid certification.
Advantages of working for Bay Area Pet Pals may include:
- Hanging out with the sweetest dogs and coolest cats every day!
- Your furry clients will always be happy to see you and give you lots of love.
- Higher pay on major holidays.
- Visiting many of the same dogs or other types of pets each week, creating lasting friendly relationships with your human and animal clients.
To be a Pet Pal, you need to be:
- First and foremost – a reliable person that loves animals, enjoys the outdoors, and likes being active.
- Residing between Burlingame and Menlo Park.
- Legally authorized to work in the U.S and able to pass a background check.
- Available for dog walks and cat sit visits at a minimum from Monday through Friday, from approximately 10:30am or 11:00am to about 2:30pm or 3:00pm (additional weekday hours and weekend work available).
- Available to work partial days on some major holidays (our busiest time for pet sitting that also earns the highest wage).
- Ready for a long-term, part-time position. We hope for a minimum one-year commitment.
- Punctual, organized, trustworthy, and have your own reliable vehicle, driver’s license, and insurance.
Our pay range is a competitive wage between $500 and $2,000 per month (dependent upon your availability, hours worked, and client demand), plus two generous bonuses per year.
Please complete the form below and we will contact you soon. No phone calls please.